Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Beauty Tip

Okay, I have feet so rough I can scratch an itch on my leg with my foot. Bad, I know, but the truth.
I also have a rough ankle. I tend to want to sit with my leg curled under me and that has made my ankle rough too. Which looks horrible, SO embarrassing. (said looking heavenward)
So, I was visiting a good friend of mine the other day and learned a neat way to help soften them.
I never would have thought of it in a million years and you only need 3 things, well 4 if you count both feet. Grin.

This is what you need:
The soft face washing pads (I took my son's)
Cream (not lotion, I'm using a cheap face cream that I don't like on my face)
and a pair of socks, if you need both feet done.









Okay, before you go to bed you want to rub your feet real good with the face wash cloth, leaving them moist. ( I do one at a time so they do stay moist)
Add a thin layer of the face cream and then on top of that just glob (great word) it on. Put your sock on and go to bed. Next morning, ta-da, softer feet.
If you have rough elbows, as I do that too, take an old clean sock and cut the toe out and use it for your elbow the same way as the socks.
Let me know if you try this and how it does for you. I couldn't believe how well it did.
See ya!
Oh, see the date on this picture? It's wrong, I just took this this morning, the 29th. I set that thing and it's still showing the wrong date. Why do you think that is? Oh, well maybe I'll have to look into that.

No comments: