Monday, May 25, 2009

What's coming up

Happy Memorial Day!!
Today is going to be a laid back sorta day. Hubby is at work and son is asleep. I will be waking him soon for breakfast. We will be having pan cakes and eggs. Cholesterol filled, I know it's bad, but we don't do that much.

Since our garden is planted and the green is showing through, it won't be long until time to harvest and start canning and freezing. Whoo hoo. I so enjoy that part of this season.
I will be posting directions on how to "can" not freeze, squash to fry as you would fresh out of the garden. Thanks to my dear friend Brenda I now can do that and it is DELICIOUS!! I will also be posting how to freeze okra to fry. So come back and check it out. There will be other's that I will be posting. How to can potatoes for frying, freezing french fries for frying, so come back and check it out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! its cool you have a blog I'm thinking about asking my mom if I can have one..... have a blessed blog! Steph